Terms & Conditions
The Terms and Conditions (“T & Cs”) set forth herein shall constitute a binding agreement between you as the Insured and Eagle Insurance Limited (“the Company”, “we” or “us” “our”) which shall govern the insurance policy of all our products.
Our quotation is indicative and final premium will be confirmed upon completion of the proposal form, submission of claim history certificate, duly filled and signed proposal form, and requested due diligence/KYC documents (Proof of identity and proof of address not more than 3 months, driving licence and horsepower).
- Insured/main driver should be aged 18 years or more.
- We reserve the right to review the proposed indicative rate and the renewal premium in light of the claims experience of the insured.
- Discounts are not cumulative and WIIV discount is not applicable on promotional offers.
- We shall not issue any insurance policy if insured has any outstanding amount due and it would be subject to our Company's Policy T&C's, KYC procedures and acceptance of risk.
The following terms and conditions shall apply exclusively to motor insurance:
- Our promotional offers apply by default on our comprehensive car insurance cover, which is our flagship product.
- When a promotional offer applies to our third-party car insurance product, it will be explicitly mentioned in our promotion collaterals.
The following terms and conditions shall apply exclusively to health insurance (Medecin a Domicile partnership):
- Costs of treatment will be payable under the Inpatient Benefits EXCEPT for prescribed Medications/Tests etc. which will be paid under the Outpatient Benefits (Excess is applicable).
- For our CarePlus Individual Products, No Excess will be applied under Medical Inpatient Benefit for members having recourse to Médecin à domicile Services.
- Members should present their Membership Card (Physical or Virtual) and copy of ID (or Birth Certificate for Minors) of patient receiving treatments.
- Members will need to sign the Memo to be completed by the treating doctor.
- In case the treatment provided is not payable (Not Covered, Excluded, Limit Exceeded etc.) , Medscheme (Mauritius) Limited* will inform members, who will need to liaise with Médecin à domicile and settle the costs directly to them.
*Medscheme (Mauritius) Limited is the third party administrator of Eagle Insurance Limited.
Disclaimer: Eagle Insurance Limited makes no representation and/or warranties in respect of the services provided by Médecin a Domicile. Accordingly, Eagle Insurance Limited shall have no liability whatsoever in respect of such services.